EnergyLab Nordhavn is a triple helix project establishing a smart energy living lab in Nordhavn.
The project has established in Nordhavn a number of innovative assets and arrangements that combine into new methods and solutions for the design and operation of the future integrated energy system, including heating, power and transport. The solutions developed in the project by its 12 partners enact the ambitious national goals for the Danish green transition, as well as the UN sustainable development goals, by addressing the key challenge of adapting to a highly fluctuating supply of renewable energy.
The program will offer a general status of the project and some of the learnings from the first phases of the project.
0830-0900: Registration and networking
0900-0910: Opening remarks from Thea Larsen, Chair of EUDP
0910-0930 EnergyLab Nordhavn project at a glance – Christoffer Greisen, Project Manager
0930-1045 Results and learnings so far
– Energy flexibility in the district heating system – Kristian Honore, HOFOR
– Ultra Low Temperature District Heating Substation, Heat Utilization from Supermarket, Room Temperature control and their contribution to the integrated energy system – Jan Eric Thorsen, Danfoss
– Decentral controllers in heating and domestic hot water appliances –
Shi You, DTU Elektro
– Smart charging infrastructure in Nordhavn, and its integration with the electrical system – Claus Bildsøe Astrup, Cleancharge
– The Nordhavn district development perspective – Jane Hegner Mortensen, By&Havn
1045-1100 Closing remarks and discussion
1100-1200 Walking tour of the area.
SIGN UP no later than 22 May 2018